An auto accident is one of the worst experiences a person can go through in everyday life, and the last thing we want is for you to worry about finding a collision center or body shop that you can trust with your repairs. Our friendly certified technicians and fast service will help make your vehicle repair decision easier.
We work on all makes and models at the Andy Mohr Fishers Collision Center, and we’ll make sure you’re back on the road as soon as possible in a safe and reliable car. If your vehicle is drivable, please bring it directly to us and we can determine an estimate for your insurance company. If your car is not drivable, we also offer towing and rental services for your convenience.
Take a look at just a few of the things that set the Andy Mohr Fishers Collision Center apart from the rest!
- Certified Technicians: Each of our collision repair specialists is highly trained, knowing your car inside and out and helping to bring it back into pristine shape with the help of their I-CAR welding certification.
- Lifetime Warranty: All of our repair work comes with a lifetime warranty for as long as you own the vehicle. We are proud to guarantee the quality of our repair work and are eager to fix anything that isn’t up to our high standards.
- Towing and Rental Cars: When you are without your car, you might need the help of a tow truck or a rental car, and we are more than happy to arrange for either of them for you.
- Paintless Dent Repair: Did your car take a dent from a shopping cart or a stray soccer ball? Paintless dent repair can fix these dents without needing to use expensive body fillers or put on new coats of paint, and it’s one of the quickest ways we have to fix light damage.
- Detailing: We offer interior and exterior detailing of your vehicle as well, helping to bring it that like-new look and feel even years after it has left the assembly line. Detailing is one of the best ways to keep your car in great condition.v
- Paint Care: We have a multi-step process to make sure that any paint work we do looks great and lasts for as long as you need it to, first cleaning and removing imperfections in the clear coat, applying the paint which is polished to remove any fine scratches, and a coat of wax finishes everything off.
- Quick Service: We have 2 fully equipped paint booths, 2 heated prep decks and 2 prep decks with fans. This ensures that we’ll be able to get your repair done quickly and effectively.
- Genuine Factory Replacement Parts: Our on-site parts department means that we have convenient access to genuine parts for all of our replacements, and you shouldn’t have to wait for us to get something in stock.
These are just some of the services we offer as your full-service collision center. To schedule your service, give us a call at 317-284-5511 or contact us online with any questions.