If you’ve been starting at the damage to your car from your fender-bender last month for way too long, we can help. Whether you choose to use your insurance company to pay for the repairs or if you’re paying out of pocket, our ASE-certified service technicians at our body shop near French Lick are well-versed in repairing body damage to your vehicle, no matter how extreme.
At Andy Mohr Collision Center, we take pride in our work and we enjoy a good project. It doesn’t matter what level of auto repairs your vehicle needs, as we’re equipped to handle it. We also know that with body damage, there can often be undiagnosed internal damage, so if you’d like, we can take a quick look to ensure that your vehicle is in the best condition possible.
What We Fix
Whether you were recently involved in a significant accident or if you simply bumped into something you shouldn’t have, we can handle your repairs. In addition to body repair, we also specialize in many additional types of fixes you may not expect.
- Auto Glass Repair – More often than not, your windshield or windows could be damaged in a small collision. We can fix the damage and/or replace the glass, if needed.
- Wheel Repair – Speaking of bumping into something, have you ever felt your wheel scrape the curb during a parallel parking attempt? Perhaps, you got a flat and damaged the rim? Don’t worry, we can help fix everything from serious damage to scuffs and scrapes.
- Front End Alignment – If you’re noticing an odd wear pattern on your tires or if you can feel a pulling to one side when you’re driving, your car may require a front-end alignment. You’re in luck! We can take care of that here!
- Bumper Replacement – So, you recently had a small accident that resulted in a blemish on your front bumper. That’s no problem! Our teams of service professionals can help you either pull the dent or replace the bumper altogether.
- Refinishing – After your vehicle has been in an accident, you may need some parts of your car refinished. We have the technology to get this done seamlessly.
Our Bloomington Location
From the French Lick area, you can get your service needs met at our Bloomington location, where we serve our customers with the best collision and body repair services in the area. Your vehicle will be in our very capable hands in order to fix whatever may be going on.
Finding Your Way in French Lick
Located toward the Indiana/Kentucky border, the French Lick area of Indiana offers plenty of action to keep you busy when you’re spending the day in the area. First, grab a bite to eat and have a sip of something frothy at the German Café and then head to the Big Splash Adventure, a 40,000-square-foot indoor water park.
If you want to have a little adult fun, you could check out what’s on the menu at the French Lick Winery and Vintage Café. Grab some Italian delicacies before you head out to try your luck at the French Lick Casino. Spend the night out at Artist’s Inn & Cottages, where you’ll find a comfy bed and a delicious breakfast.
Schedule Your Service Today
When you’re ready to fix the body damage on your car, be sure to give us a call to schedule your appointment. We also offer a convenient online system that allows you to make your appointment from the comfort of your own home if that works better. At Andy Mohr Collision Center, we want to put your mind at ease when it comes to the repair of your vehicle and our ASE-certified mechanics should be a big help.